As requested by those wishing to see the country and its amaizing archaeological and historical sites, to meet its people and and visits its new cities we opened a special tourof Israel, in March2016. We recommend those interested to join it to book early. The number of participants on this trip is limited.
Tours of the conference in September 2016:
Pre-conference tours 2016:
As part of the conference we offer some pre and post conference tours. The tours will be professional, intensive and focused, and will be accompanied and led by the best relevant experts of archeology and guides in Israel. We will visit unique places which are closed to the public, and will be opened especially for us. In these visits we will present unknown relations between past and presents in the land of the bible. These tours were specially designed to be spectacularly interesting, combining past and present:
1) Jerusalem & The Judean Wilderness: 3 days tour in Jerusalem, dedicated to its historical stratum and surroundings.
2) Following the Crusaders: 3 days tour visiting fortifications, cities and fortresses built by the Crusaders, famous battle fields, hidden churches and secret graves. We will visit Jerusalem, the Jordan Valley, Galilee, Acre and more interesting sites.
3) Ancient Port Cities :– The Melting Pot of Civilizations: 3 days tour to the Biblical cities along the Mediterranean cost line, from south to north. Ashkelon, Ashdod, Jaffa, Caesarea, Haifa, Akko, and modern Tel Aviv. 4) The Living Ancient Deserts: 2 days tour, from Qumran and Massada to the Nabatean Kingdom.
5) Massada Dead Sea and Qumran: 1 day tour to the Dead Sea area. (Pre-conference & After-conference)
6) Biblical Cities and Fortifications of Judea: 1 day tour. (Pre-conference & Post conference)
7) Classical Jerusalem: 1 day tour of Old & New Jerusalem (Pre-conference & Post conference)
Israel Museum Hosts the Conference: A unique initiative and co-production of the conference and the Israel Museum will be offered only to the conference participants on Wednesday 24 June 2015. The famous museum experts in restoration, exhibitions, art collections, manuscripts and antiquities will host us in a special day of unique workshops and astonishing museum presentations, sharing with us their professional experience and revealing their new techniques of building modern presentations and motivating the general public to find interest in archeology and to support and sustain the archeological work. This day will include special visits in the Israel Museums different departments and the program is specially designed for the conference participants. More details will be released soon.
5-11 March 2016, special tour * : "Jerusalem and the land of the Bible"